Do you want to improve your skills, contribute to the success and growth of a company and take on responsibility? Then join our BD-Team. We offer you a unique mix of a young company with all of its advantages and the professionalism of an established payment provider.
What will be your mission?
- You will support our sales-team in developing and driving forward a variety of projects
- You will conduct market analysis and research on topics such as payment behavior and new market trends
- You will calculate busines cases for potential B2B customers
- You will actively support the communication process with our clients
- You will prepare reportings and presentations for our investors, board of directors and our partners
- You will support our team in administrative tasks
Is this you?
- You are a student of economics or a similar course of studies
- You are highly organized, strategical and analytical personality
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English to communicate with our clients and colleagues
- You are confident in using MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You have excellent self-management and are ready to always give 100%
- You enjoy diversity, are able to independently develop own topics and find solutions for every challenge
- You actively enjoy shaping a wide variety of tasks in a constantly growing environment
- You are looking for a 3 to 6-month full time internship in our headquarters in Berlin
Why should you work for us?
- A steep learning curve in an international environment during a very exciting phase
- With us you will get the full insight into the start-up scene and the opportunity to build a network of contacts in fields of FinTech, Retail, Digital and Banking
- Right from the start you will be a full member of our international team of top talents with exciting personalities, a lot of humor, high motivation and professionalism