Deposits and withdrawals made cheaper, easy and mobile-first
Save costs, increase customer retention and attract new customers by enabling your customers to deposit and withdraw cash in one of our 16.000 partner stores across Europe.find out more
Choose deposit or withdrawal
Enter amount of choice
Your customers, your branding
Whether your customers are businesses or retail bank clients, they will always stay within their trusted environment – your mobile banking application. Our whitelabel solution viacash can be integrated seamlessly into your mobile banking application, so that your customers can be kept in your own front-end in times of PSD2.
Deposit & Withdraw Cash
- Offer your customers a convenient solution with our growing European network of 16.000 stores.
- Reduce your costs by saving on the maintenance of your own banking infrastructure and ATM service fees
- Win new digital native customers by supporting the trend towards smartphone-only banking (“ApplePay for Cash”)
- Convert customers into mobile channels and keep your customers in your own frontends even in times of PSD2
- Offer both deposits and withdrawals of cash with one solution
- Additional earnings through usage of cash reserves
- Complementary payment method, no cannibalization of direct debit customers
- Digitalize your customers with automized payment handling, no manual post-processing necessary
- Increase your customer service by offering customers to pay their claims with cash
Optimize bank branch setup
- Reduce costs by closing cash desks in the branches
- Optimize branches by focusing on advising your customers and cross- and upselling of other banking products
- Transform non-mobile into mobile customers by offering deposits and withdrawals in the mobile app
- Get customers used to deposits and withdrawals at retail stores and prepared for possible future ATM closures
- Save costs for new hardware investment cycles
Use a fully automized API to integrate functionality into mobile banking app and receive real-time POS-data via a separate API.
Used to generate barcodes in a mass procedure for claim management.
Used for claim management, e.g. telephone debt collection.