You love coding, you love to be challenged, you love to grow your own skills and inspire everybody around you to do the same? Come join our Engineering Team and help us to take cash into a digital and technology driven future.
Our vision and values
We at viafintech are set out to give everyone access to simplified financial services for everyday life. We believe your basic financial needs should be attainable everywhere, at any time, at low cost. So, in 2011 we have started to digitalize cash.
As Engineering team, we contribute to viafintech’s growth story every single day and have an impact on our team’s and company’s success.
What will be your mission?
- You will actively work with our product and engineering team to implement features and introduce new products into the system
- You will maintain and improve internal systems to make them ready for change and more performant
- You will review other team members work and help to increase the quality of software that goes into production
- You will keep an eye on the overall system and fix bugs or issues as soon as they occur
- You will share your knowledge and learn from your teammates during our knowledge sharing sessions
Is this you?
- You love coding! Software development is not just a job for you. You code on private projects as well and you are interested in the industry’s latest developments
- You want to program in Ruby and/or Go and have at least 2 years of professional experience with one of those programming languages!
- You are curious by nature and want to learn/grow your skills
- You can transfer your knowledge to junior software engineers
- You want to actively participate and influence architectural decisions
- You are interested in the big picture! You want to know and understand how everything is connected, starting with our public APIs, to our internal services and the PostgreSQL database cluster
- You have a passion for clean code and an eye for simplicity
Why should you work for us?
- Have an signifiant impact on our vision: simplified financial services for everyday life
- Join a great and international team of top talents with exciting personalities, a
lot of humor, high motivation, and professionalism that is known for its helping culture
- Take on responsibility for your own projects and grow with challenges.
Also enjoy a steep learning curve through regular feedback talks and your own
personal development budget
- Be part of an exciting growth phase as we grow stronger in existing markets and
expand internationally in- and outside Europe
- Stay healthy and flexible: enjoy drinks, fruits and snacks, choose between BVG and
USC, have a workplace in the heart of Berlin with the opportunity to do home office
regularly, and other company benefits