You are passionate about financial products and want to make them easier accessible to everyone? Then become an integral part of our internationally expanding team and make an important impact towards our success.
What will be your mission?
- You will prepare and execute important projects end-to-end in a self-reliant manner by aligning the requirements with all involved stakeholders and breaking down the projects into granular user stories while you are working on deliverables with the software engineering team
- You will align the roadmap based on the company vision on an operational level by overseeing and helping team members to successfully complete individual working packages
- You will lead technical discussions to define and prioritize together with internal stakeholders the development requirements and timelines to assure smooth go-lives of new countries
- You will improve the collaboration between the software engineering and product team regarding communication and efficiency together with our Engineering Manager
- You will plan and conduct internal product workshops to share domain knowledge, increase transparency, educate general product techniques and foster the team feeling
- You will derive relevant OKRs for the technical department together with our VP Product
Is this you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner at a bank or a Fintech, ideally in a B2B2C environment
- You have a degree in business administration, business informatics or similar course of studies
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English to communicate with our clients and colleagues
- You are passionate about restful APIs and drafting matching user flows
- You have experience in working with agile methods like Scrum or Kanbant
- Ideally, you have previous work experience with SQL, HTML or CSS
- You enjoy actively shaping a wide variety of tasks in a constantly growing environment
Why should you work for us?
- Take on responsibility for your own projects and grow by taking on new challenges. Also enjoy a steep learning curve through regular feedback talks and your own personal development budget
- Be part of an exciting growth phase as we grow stronger in existing markets and expand internationally in- and outside Europe
- Join an enthusiastic and international team of top talents with exciting personalities, a lot of humor, high motivation, and professionalism and a strong team spirit
- Bring our vision alive and make an impact that matters: simplified financial services for everyday life
- Stay healthy and flexible: enjoy free drinks, fruits and snacks, a workplace in the heart of Berlin, home office opportunity and other benefits such as a company paid BVG-Ticket or an Urban Sportsclub Membership