Are you interested in Recruiting processes and would like to help a FinTech grow internationally? Then join our HR team. We offer you a unique mix of a young company with
all of its advantages and the professionalism of an established payment provider.
What will be your mission?
- You will work closely with our Recruiters and assist them in successfully filling positions across different business areas and hierarchy levels
- You will help us to find the best candidates through Active Sourcing on LinkedIn and Xing
- You will have the opportunity to gain your own interview experience
- You will support us in the entire applicant management and ensure an excellent candidate experience
- You will help to create attractive job descriptions and to identify suitable job portals for vacancies
- You will support us with administrative tasks and help us to continuously improve our existing processes
Is this you?
- You are a student of economics with a focus on human resources, psychology or a
related field of study
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English to communicate with our
candidates and colleagues
- You are a communication talent and distinguish yourself through an empathetic and reliable manner
- You are characterized by an independent way of working and like to take on responsibility
- You are looking for a 3-6 month full time internship at our headquarters in Berlin
Why should you work for us?
- A steep learning curve in an international environment with a lot of room for
- With us you will get the full insight into the start-up scene and the opportunity to
build a network of contacts in fields of FinTech, Retail, Digital and Banking
- Right from the start you will be a full member of our international team of top
talents with exciting personalities, a lot of humor, high motivation and