Do you have a passion for employee empowerment and enjoy building connections with your
colleagues? Then become an integral part of our internationally expanding company and make
an important impact towards our success.
What will be your mission?
- You will be the people person for the company, who creates an environment that
attracts, motivates and fosters people
- You will implement a personal development structure for the company by providing
guidance in development talks and plans as well as by organizing workshops
- You will take care of the whole employee life cycle: from onboarding, contract
management, payroll to offboarding
- You will keep an eye on the needs of our employees and help them to solve matters of
all kinds in the best possible way
- You will take care of our employee benefits, e.g. the personal development budget,
BVG card or Urban Sports Club membership or VISA support
- You will prepare HR related reports for the leads and the management team
- You will have the chance to drive forward your own HR projects as well as optimize
continuously existing processes with your own ideas
Is this you?
- You have 2+ years of experience in a generalist HR position in a fast-growing
start-up environment, ideally in a Fintech, Ecommerce, SME, Tech or SaaS company
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration,
business psychology, human resources or a comparable field
- You have good knowledge of German labor law
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German to communicate with our
colleagues and external stakeholders
- You are characterized by a high sense of reliability and you have a very structured
and result-oriented way of working
- You are a communicative and empathic team player and enjoy building connections
within a multicultural and dynamic team
Why should you work for us?
- Have an impact on our vision: simplified financial services for everyday life
- Join a great and international team of top talents with exciting personalities, a
lot of humor, high motivation, and professionalism
- Take on responsibility for your own projects and grow by taking on new challenges.
Also enjoy a steep learning curve through regular feedback talks and your own
personal development budget
- Be part of an exciting growth phase as we grow stronger in existing markets and
expand internationally in- and outside Europe
- Stay healthy and flexible: enjoy drinks, fruits and snacks, choose between BVG and
USC, have a workplace in the heart of Berlin with the opportunity to do home office
regularly, and other company benefits