More and more banks are reducing their number of ATMs and branches due to excessively high fixed costs. This trend has been emerging through the industry for quite a while. However, demand for cash deposits and withdrawals on the customer side remains at a high level.
The following case study summarizes how TARGOBANK, by working with viafintech, managed to offer its customers an innovative and digital alternative to cash-in’s and cash-out’s, thereby not only ensuring lower fixed costs, but also optimizing its branches and simplifying its receivables management.
The case study will answer the following questions for you:
- What are the key facts & figures about TARGOBANK?
- Why did the cooperation with viafintech start?
- How did the integration of the white label solution Barzahlen/viacash go?
- What effects did the introduction of the new feature have for TARGOBANK?
- What further opportunities does the cooperation offer in the future?